St. Louis Babies

Question about Pregnancy Tests

Hi Girls,

We aren't actively trying to conceive - in fact we had planned on starting next year ... But we are a-ok if we were to get preggers a bit ahead of schedule.

Anyhoo - My period is 12 days late BUT I took two pregnancy tests at the beginning of this week and they both said negative.

I'm not showing any real signs except I'm VERY tired and I have cravings - nothing specific but I'm just always wanting to snack. But the same can be said for my pms-ing too. And I do have Thyroid disease so I always chalk up my tiredness to that ...

Did any of you experience this? The whole no period but negative test thing? I thought if my period doesn't come by Monday - I'll go and buy some tests again. And if the tests still say negative and no period - then I'll head to my doctor. But I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this ...

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up here ... :-) If its meant - then it will happen ..

Thanks for your advice!

~Mara

Re: Question about Pregnancy Tests

• You might not have O'd yet. Are you on the pill or recently off?  I would say wait a week test, then if you are concerned call you doctor.  If you are recently off the pill then it could be 45-60 days before you get you period.  Hope that helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would agree with what the previous poster said.  If you retest if you bought the cheaper kind of test you might splurge on one good expensive one.  I can't read those ones with the lines, I need a yes or no answer!  Lol

Also, don't expect signs to hit you right away.  Especially having cravings.  I didn't want to touch food until about 2 weeks ago!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"