Florida Babies

OB/GYN recommendations???!!!

anyone have an OB that they would recommend?  i've fired one gyn after another, but now that we're TTC, i figure it might be best if i actually find one and stick with him/her...  anyways, preferrably in north tampa, and without the two year wait for an appointment :)

thanks!
haley

DS born 10/22/2008
DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
m/c @4wks 3/2014

Re: OB/GYN recommendations???!!!

• ummm why do you fire them?
    i love dr. barriaro at the women's group

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • I love love Dr. Dasisman but she is down town clearwater. I had to have a cone biopsy 3 years ago for precancer cells.  I can remeber her holding my hand as I was going under telling me everything is going to be ok and she would take good care of me.  That is the kind of Dr. that makes me say hmm she really does care.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my OB. Dr. Greenberg. He is with Insignia Care for Women. They have a few offices, A brand new one in Wesley chapel, in Seven Oaks, and one off of BBD  across from the Cracker barrel. They are excellant, and they were highly recommended to me.
  • I'd second the Women's Group and Dr. Barrero.  I had some problems with them at my first appointment, but I think it was more that I came from a single doctor/no nurse practice to the Women's Group, which has, like six doctors and a dozen nurses. 
  • I am in the process of switching (again) to Breath of Life in Largo. They are all midwives there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"