Secondary IF
Options

My husband would love some advice on the "on location" SA.

LOL

I had my first RE appt today.  Totally loved her.  She suspects an ovulatory issue.  They drew some blood, and they want to do another SA.  But H has to do it in the office.  He's a little nervous about not being able to perform.  Any advice?

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: My husband would love some advice on the "on location" SA.

• Options

Just asked DH and he said:

Bring your own material and it's incredibly awkward. 

• Options

DH just shook his head, and said "just use the videos"

Yours will get used to it. It is uncomfortable, but everyone is there to either build a family, or to help people build a family. He may be uncomfortable, but there are many guys in and out of there a month, and the office does not make fun of them at all. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ummm... My H's response is fairly crass. He said lock the door and just choke the chicken and get it over with. :O
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options
    My husband also suggested bringing his own material.  DH seemed to be getting bored with the office provided "materials," so for Valentine's Day I got him his own movie to bring.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know this sounds odd maybe, but I was allowed to go in and help. He said it was still awkward but better with me there
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

imageLuckyH:
    ummm... My H's response is fairly crass. He said lock the door and just choke the chicken and get it over with. :O

I needed a laugh this morning.  I could totally see my DH saying this too.

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My hubs said: "Just think, it's LESS awkward than jacking off in your mom's or grandma's house....just do it."

He's very low maintenence, no frills type of guy! LOL

• Options
    We made a video on our pocket sized camera... worked like a charm ;)
    Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
  • Options
    Go in with him.  My dr actually recommends it, because more comes out, than when a guy does it himself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"