Florida Babies

new here

Hi ladies.. I'm usually on the 0-6 board but heard about the GTG and wanted to introduce myself.   I'm currently living in Spring Hill 1/2hr. north. of Tampa and have our house for sale. We're moving to Brandenton since my husband is opening his own Staefarm Agency. If there are any ladies form this area I would love some advice as to where to live.  Thanks...  My name is Fawn mommy to Alexander James, our first and  a NY transplant going on 5years

Re: new here

• Hello Fawn, My name is Lisa Chatley and I live in Palmetto near Bradenton. I also am from NY, the Batavia(western) area and moved here in 1996. We lived on AMI, Anna Maria Island (a place you will love if you are a beachgoer) for 10 years and bought a house in Palmetto when we decided to buy. We love it here, my husband is from Michigan and he has been here about 17 years. We got married 5 years ago May 17th and have just started thinking about TTC.
    I know a lot about the area so ask any questions you want! Maybe we can catch up with each other when you do get here. When are you moving?
    ~Lisa

• Hi, I'm new to this board as well, I haven't even introduced myself yet but I wanted to answer your question. I live in Bradenton, and there are a lot of nice areas here. We live in northwest Bradenton, out near the islands, and love it. It's a great area. Also, out east past the interstate is nice, Heritage Harbour area. We have some friends that live there and it's absolutely beautiful.

Where is your husband's new office going to be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"