Maryland Babies

Perry Hall/White Marsh Pediatrician Recommendation

Does anyone love their pediatrician? We are new to the area and are also the first of our friends to have a baby. Any recommendations would be great. TIA!

Re: Perry Hall/White Marsh Pediatrician Recommendation

• Franklin Square Pediatrics on Honeygo Blvd.  We love them. Our Pedi is Dr. Ari (that is his first name).  He goes by that. 

• Dr. Machiran- he is right off of Belair Road. His number is 410-661-9020. It's a private office and he doesn't even have a nurse, which is one of the things I love about him. He does everything himself and takes an interest in getting to know your child.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Elias Gouel is out of St. Joseph Medical Center is wonderful. He was my doctor when i was born and now he is my son's and my niece's, nephew doctor. He is great I like him most because he is not an over prescriber of medications. He helps you to not worry about the little things that mom's worry about. Dr. Gouel is available 24-7 by phone. I suggest giving him a call to set up an interview with him 410-583-6800

JCR
  • We go to Johns Hopkins in White Marsh. They have a section just for peds.

Married July 2006

MC Feb 2009 8 weeks

MC Dec 2009 8 weeks

MC Oct 2013 8 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have to second Dr. Machiran - he is amazing!  DS has had several issues (severe constipation, eczema, milk allergy, etc) and everything Dr. M has suggested has worked, even when we had our doubts.  I love that it's just him and he really does everything himself, although he has 3 office staff and they are so nice.  I would suggest setting up a few consultation appts and seeing who you feel most comfortable with.  That's what we did and ended up with him.

AbcMcK - I am so happy to hear someone else from this board sees him.  Did he ever have you give pedialtyte?  I feel like that is his thing (it worked, though).
  • I second Dr. Ari at Franklin Square Pediatrics at Honeygo Village.  He's great.  You may have to wait a little for your appointment, but he's very thorough and will sit and answer every question you have without making you feel rushed.  He's also the one that picked up on my PPD, not my OB, so I am thankful for that.
    Heather - Nathaniel 10/25/06

Madelyn 11/4/08

• I third Franklin Square Peds! WE LOVE Dr. Ari! Dr. Kumar and Bangtani are great too!!!

They always take time with you and never make you feel like your concerns are silly.

• Suzy- We have only seen him twice and we've been lucky that our baby hasn't been sick or needed to see him! We have an appointment next Monday for the rest of our 2 month shots :(
  • Also Dr. Machiran....
    Nothing to see here....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"