Maryland Babies

Annapolis Area/AAMC Affiliated Pediatrician Recs?

Hi Ladies- Im hoping that a few of you might have some good doctors to recommend in the Annapolis area. (Preferably one that would be open to a delayed vaccination schedule) Thanks for any input you maybe able to share!

Re: Annapolis Area/AAMC Affiliated Pediatrician Recs?

• My pedi is based out of AAMC and Annapolis,she is part of Annapolis Pediatrics. I see her at gambrills office at Waugh Chapel. I belive she also works at the Annapolis office. I absolutely LOVE her. She is very patient,kind and caring with my twins. She always takes her time to answer all of our questions and is never in a rush. I also delayed my babies vacinations,I  never did more than 2 vaccinations at a time. She never had a problem with it.
    Sorry if there are some mistakes I am holding a baby and trying to eat. Page me if you have more questions.
  • I juust realized I forgot to tell you my Pedi's name! It is Dr. Dayna Kim.
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Annapolis Pediactrics as well- we see Dr. Corder @ the Annapolis office- I really, really like her, however she does recc'd sticking to the standard vax schedule. 
    We have so far, but I am going to do more research and I would like to break up some of the future vaxs due to E's reaction (fever and major fussiness) after the ones we have had and because it's the MMR that scares me the most.

Also- Dr. Kim is the doctor who saw Eloise when she was born @ AAMC- she is great!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ditto pp but w see Dr Turner at Waugh Chapel
  • Thanks so much for the recs ladies-these give me a good starting point!
  • We also see Dr. Corder and LOVE her - she really listens and I never feel rushed, no matter how many questions I have.  She recommends the normal vac. schedule but seems open to discussion depending on reasons.  Dr. Kim is also very good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"