Maryland Babies
Options

Is anybody familiar w/ Columbia Academy?

I went by to check out their preschool/daycare and I was pretty impressed by how organized and structured they seemed.  School wasn't in session today, so I couldn't see a class, but I liked them.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Is anybody familiar w/ Columbia Academy?

• Options
    My husband and I looked at Columbia Academy--during a session. We were very discouraged by the instructors  and environment.  However, don't let that deter you because I think it completely depends on which location you visit.    We are planning on taking a look at the Maple Lawn location once it opens in November.  I have a co-worker that loves Columbia Academy and I have heard great things--but I would absolutely make sure you visit during an active session and not during possible nap time.  Daycare is so stressful, good luck!
  • Options
    what didn't you like?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry for the late response...I haven't been on in awhile.  We weren't impressed with the instructors.  They seem disinterested and also temporary.  But, like I said earlier, I think it probably varies in all the locations.  We are planning on visiting the Columbia Academy in Maple Lawn once it opens.  We are hoping it will be better than the one we visited.  I have heard great things about the one off of Waterloo/108 near Eggspectations (not the one we visited).  Good luck with the day care search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"