Philadelphia Babies
Options

Cribs - not from Babys R U...

My DH and I went to Babys R Us last night to look at cribs and thought they all were pretty cheap looking.  Any suggestions for higher quality cribs in the area?

Re: Cribs - not from Babys R U...

• Options

How about Closics in Wilmington or um, there's a Baby Supermart in Broomall. 
    The furniture stores out in Lancaster carry some nice (although extremely expensive) cribs.  We had our crib made by an Amish man out in Lancaster.  .

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We got ours at Buy Buy Baby in Cherry Hill - they let us use those 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupons on the crib and dresser.  Also check out USA Baby in Cherry Hill.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We got ours at Baby Supermart and we also tried Norman's Juvenille Furniture in S. Philly (It's a staple in south philly but you can google it if you havne't heard of it). Baby Supermart actually beat Norman's price. BS has a really good selection so you can see alot of things. I would call Norman's though once you decide what you want in case they can beat the price. Delivery charge is going to depend on where you live.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree. MIL and I went to Babies-r-us last night after we went to Baby Supermart. I thought the same thing about the BRU cribs. I got the Baby Bargains 7.1 edition and most of the cribs there score very poorly. We fell in love with the following one which was at Baby Supermart. https://www.forevercocoon.com/Products/5000Series/Default.htm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Normans in Philly- awesome prices and quaility- real wood, not veneer and shabby.  They deliver and set up the room for you.  I loved them!
  • Options
    USA Baby in Cherry Hill has a large selection of high quality brands. We got our Pali crib there.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    A great local place is Kids n Kribs, in wayne. They beat USA babies price on our Romina furniture, and the owner, Larry was SO helpful!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Karl's in center city philadelphia- they were wonderful. We got a munire crib set that we love.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second Kids and Kribs in Wayne -- I love my nursery set. Offer to pay in cash and you might get a price break. Also, the delivery guys were great.
  • Options
    We had bought everything for our DS room at Closic's in DE. We had a trailer so we didn't have to worry about and delivery charges. We have a crib that converts into a toddler and full size bed for when he gets older. We dealt with Dan. I'm not sure if he's still there or not since it's been about 2 years since we were there last.

-Lecy
    Mommy to Ryan (8*9*06)
  • Options
    Kids n Kribs in Wayne is awesome.  They are really helpful and the quality of the cribs is way better than at BRU. 
  • Options
    USA Baby in Warminster/Warrington
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"