Philadelphia Babies

Sesame Street Place in the fall/suggestions please

Hi everyone. I figured my Philly girls might be able to help me out!  Did anyone ever go to Sesame Street Place in the fall? Long story short, we were supposed to go in August but DH couldn't get the time off work. So, we choose September 7th weekend (to avoid a summer or Labor Day weekend for the crowds) thinking it would still be warm enough. Well, my lovely husband failed to let me know (or remember) that his sister is visiting from SC that weekend and she told him in May! She has not seen DD in a year and will be in RI with a friend so wants to swing by for the day. I totally will not skip her visit. Needless to say, I am a little upset with him right now! And to top it off, his comment was "Oh, we can just go next year." No - I think not - I want to go this year and DD loves Elmo now. I have been looking forward to this all summer and somehow I am looking like the bad guy who just will not go next summer. Sorry ladies about the venting - I just found this out. Any opinions if the fall would still be OK to go - we were thinking either the third or last weekend in September. I am concerned b/c I am under the impression that the majority of the park is water rides and it might be too cold. It is open through October but just on the weekends with shorter operating hours. Any opinions would be helpful!

Re: Sesame Street Place in the fall/suggestions please

• Sesame place is a BLAST! We took our nieces and nephews a few time when they were visiting from out of town and it was great. There are a bunch of water rides however you could still get a great warm day in September so I wouldn't hold off til next year. If the weather starts to cool off, there is plenty to do non-water related. If you go further into the fall, I think they have  halloween themed stuff which would be fun.

My husband's niece was VERY into Elmo a few years ago and we all went for a day trip. We went early for breakfast with the characters and it was great. We were walking up the main street and here comes Elmo walking toward us with his handler. Since no one was really around, he made a huge fuss over her. Her face was priceless! ENJOY!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"