Philadelphia Babies
Options

in home care q's

I am interviewing next week to go back to work and my DD is only 2 mos - I would like to look into a private "in home" caregiver...or perhaps opt not to go back to work and in a few months open my doors to provide care..

I am hoping that some of you ladies could share your research (I know some don't wish to share names on here but you can also email me at bizzybride2bee@hotmail.com)

I am looking in the bala cynwyd/manayunk/conshohocken areas...flexible hours and days

how much do you pay?

do your caregivers have credentials?
(For example: My cousin started her own small in home caregiver situation in NY and she was a special education teacher who decided she wanted to be at home...I would highly recc her to anyone even if she didn't have those credentials!)

what does your caregiver specifically provide?
what do you have to provide?

Re: in home care q's

• Options
    1. I heard $5-7/hr is the going rate. 2. I would also find out if the person has all the certifications (cpr, first aid) and the place has its license from the state), etc. 3. I'm not sure what my lady will provide. My Mom provided their lunch when she did it from home. 4. Probably the PNP, sheets, diapers, etc. I would also find out what happens when you're on vacation, baby is sick. What is the sick policy? How many other children? What are the ages? What activities?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"