Philadelphia Babies

infant left at Plymouth Fire Company

Did anyone see the reports about a baby boy left at the Plymouth Fire Company?  My heart is breaking for that little guy.  Since DS is definitely out of his newborn clothes, I'm wondering if I would be able to donate some of his stuff to this poor baby.  Does anyone know how I might do this?  Do I try to find out what hospital he was taken to?  Or do I call children's services?  I even said something to DH about fostering the baby last night, but I don't think we could do it financially. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: infant left at Plymouth Fire Company

• I didn't hear about this!  Is there a link to an online story?  I'll let you know if I hear anything about donations.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Call Montgomery County Office of Children and Youth 610-278-5800.  I used to work for them.  There are TONS of babies who could use your baby's clothing, not just this one.  Chances are, if he wasn't in need of medical care, he is already placed.  But get some info on fostering other kids!  And they probably won't give you an answer one way or another if they have taken him into custody...........
  • Loading the player...
  • pansey,

thanks for all the info.  i will give them a call.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"