Two Under 2

Question from 0-3 board (2U2: planned or unplanned)

2»

Re: Question from 0-3 board (2U2: planned or unplanned)

• Unplanned.

Concieved the twins at 8 months post partum while nursing; conceived Duncan the cycle after twins D&C.  Baby Girl, however, was planned.

m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Planned!  We started TTC pretty much the second DD was born (AF didn't come back until 4 1/2 months PP so that's when we officially started TTC).  It just took us longer than we were hoping.
  • Loading the player...
  • Other?

I stopped nursing because I was told I needed to have 3 full cycles before I could pursue an FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) cycle this summer.  DD was concieved through IVF and it took us several years to have her.

After my first period I noticed I was having a very long cycle.  I figured it was anovulatory (I wasn't charting or anything like that) but I took a pregnancy test on a whim "just in case".  Blaring +.  Total pick-me-up-off-the-floor SHOCK.  VERY excited and completely amazed that my body did this on it's own.  Very nervous and hoping I have what it takes to have two babies under 18 months :).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"