Philadelphia Babies

King of Prussia Mommies!

Is anyone here from KOP? If so, do any of you belong to the Mother's Club?  I've heard GREAT stories, and I am very interested in joining when I become a Mommy. :)  I am looking for information on what exactly you do in the group and how your experience has been. TIA!!

Re: King of Prussia Mommies!

• hi there- i live in KOP. i dont belong to any 'clubs' per se. but there are a lot of mommies in my townhome complex and we rotate hosting lunch/playdates which is nice.

i know there are a couple of kop mom groups- try watching the local channel on the cable- i saw something on there. GL

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am a KoP mommy but don't belong to any groups.  I am interested in joining one, though so let me know if you find a good one.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • The only mothers group I know if is the Upper Merion Mothers Club  https://www.ummoms.com/ . I heard it is a great organization.  I was hoping someone on here belonged to this group so I could learn more.  I have heard of GREAT things about this group, so I think I'm going to try to get in contact with someone to learn more.
  • That looks really great- I might join too!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"