Colorado Babies
Options

Getting snow yet?

I live in Upper Michigan and we get a lot of snow here, but I'll bet you CO people get more!

Re: Getting snow yet?

• Options

I moved from GA to CO in the middle of October and the weekend of the 19th of Oct. We got around 6-10inches within the friday-sunday weekend..

Then the week of thanksgiving in my town in CO we had about another 6inches from Tuesday - Sunday off and on..

Its now a week after Turkey day and its still off and on snowing each day....

I lived in MI when I was very young but I still have relatives in MI today and I have visited them at Thanksgiving and around the winter season since the early 1990's.. So I have been able to now compare the difference in snow and weather from there in MI to here in CO & I love it here!

Michigan I remember from last yr or year before, when it snowed it was sooo dreary and cloudy outside w/ the snow.. Here I love it b/c its snowing yes and/or snow is on the ground but the sun still shines here.. Yes it might still be less than 20degrees but its still Sunny in the end!

• Options
    No way in hell we get more.

I grew up in Minnesota (the Cities) and the snow in Denver doesn't come near what we get in a MONTH in Minnesota.

People that don't live in Denver don't have any concept of what the weather here is like.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The mountains in CO probably get more than Michigan.  However, Denver does not.
  • Options
    The UP snow cannot compare to Denver.  We get 300+ days of sun.  Please don't confuse Denver with all of Colorado - the weather is not the same for the whole state.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"