Colorado Babies
Options

Has anyone seen these REs?

I have been referred out to three REs and I am looking for input from anyone who has/is being seen in these offices.

1. Paul Magarelli
2. Eric Silverstein
3. The University of Colorado Health Science Center, Dr Sclaff.

Re: Has anyone seen these REs?

• Options
    We worked with Swanson at Conceptions.

I'm sorry I don't have any feedback on these 3 docs for you.

You may want to check out IVFconnections.com

They have a Colorado specific board and I'd bet that you'd find several women there who have worked with at least one of them.

FWIW - CCRM is ranked as one of the top infertility clinics in the nation so if you're anywhere near their office it may be worth looking into.  They have an amazing lab.

GL!

Shell
    Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

I am/was a patient of Dr. Silverstein's up until yesterday. I only saw him twice, my first initial visit in January and yesterday for my first ultrasound at 6 weeks.

I can tell you that he is very nice as is his office staff. I had never had a male doctor and was a little nervous, but once I got there I was more comfortable because he is just another doctor and more importantly he is there to try and help you. He sat with me for a long time during our first visit to get my history, explain tests they were going to do and answer my questions. I found him to be very knowledgable and helpful.

After each test, he would call me himself to let me know the results. I found it remarkable that he would take the time to call me himself.

When I got my BFP two weeks ago and went in for a blood test you can imagine how anxious I was to find out the results. I went in on a Friday and was thinking I'd get the results back on Monday, but instead he called me at 6 p.m. that evening just to give me the good news.

Our magic bullet seems to be the dye test that checks to see if your tubes and uterus are clear. I had that test in January and became pregnant in that cycle. I am so thankful and lucky, but I was very confident that no matter what our situation Dr. Silverstein would have been the right doctor to help us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have worked with Dr. Silverstein and can't say enough good things about out him.  We worked with him for almost a year, and got pg with our first round of IVF.  His office staff is wonderful too.  We still have 2 frozen embies from our IVF cycle in 06' and if we can find the $$$ we will try a FET with him within the next few years.  I was so spoiled by the "good service".  I NEVER had to wait for an appointment, and Kelly (the office manager) worked really hard for us on the financial front.  They even GAVE us some meds they had so our costs would be lower (no infertility ins. coverage for us).  They really are great!! 
    Baby #1: 19 cycles, failed IUI, and 1 + IVF 3-5-07
    Baby #2: 12 cycles, 1 failed FET, natural miracle but m/c at 9 weeks then another natural miracle that stuck! 9-30-09

TTC #3 - 4 cycles - no BFP yet!
  • Options
    I did IVF with UCHSC and Dr. Schlaff's group. My RE isn't there any longer (went out on her own), but I have seen Dr. Schlaff on occasion. They are very nice. However, for my next attempt I will probably use CCRM since it's just a few minutes from my home and is one of the best in the country.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"