Georgia Babies

Less Crappy, More Happy Please!

Ugh, it hasn't been a great week for me. My thyroid started acting up on Wednesday and it basically left me bed bound till yesterday. On top of that, LL caught a cold and has been feeling yucky. I have managed to catch her cold and I am utterly wiped out.

On my birthday, I felt so sick, I didn't even open my presents, I just went to bed instead. Since LL was sick, she woke up every 1-2 hours, so I was completely sleep deprived and so was she. I've been so sick I haven't left the house since Friday.

I felt so awful  this weekend that I didn't do my clinicals and I really need to get those hours in. I have to go in this week, but I don't have a sitter for 3 hours on Saturday, so I don't know if I will go in that day.

Tomorrow, we have picture day for our graduation photos. I managed to get a massive zit smack dab in the middle of my face, so there is no way to hide it. Also, my nose is completely red and raw from this cold. They put a big collage of our individual graduation photos in the lobby every year, so my horrendous complexion will be on display for a year.

OK, vent over - I just had to get that out!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Less Crappy, More Happy Please!

• OH NO! I am so sorry! I hope you both feel better soon. That really stinks about your birthday. Maybe you can go out and celebrate just a little late. Hopefully the zit won't show up in the photos--I can relate to those nice big ones that appear just at the right times, though. ((HUGS)) Hope your week gets better and better every day.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Happy Birthday! Sorry it's been such a crappy week for you! Hoping it turns happy soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • that stinks!!! Im sorry but hope things look up soon!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh, stinks about your birthday.  Hope you feel better soon!
  • Oh happy birthday. I am so sorry you felt so crappy. I hope you guys are feeling better soon. And heres hoping the photographer can work some photoshop magic! RIght before my wedding I got a zit cluster and I went to the dermatologist and she did something - I have no idea what - to clear it up. Maybe your derm can help?
  • oh man!  that is a rough week!  I'm so sorry!  Have they given you any advice or meds for your thyroid yet?  big hugs, hope the week gets better and you all feel better soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"