Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Does any have (or plan to get) the Safety 1st Aerolite LX Travel System?

I hear amazing thins about it. but it is a bit pricey, however, i was between snap and go and travel system,and i feel this is the perfect balance of the two. Thanks for your opinions! :-)

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3904367

Re: Does any have (or plan to get) the Safety 1st Aerolite LX Travel System?

• Options
    I bought it yesterday! I went in to Babies R'us  and I was set to buy the Chicco which was $20.00 more, but after seeing the Safety 1st, I fell in love. The Chicco's basket was very awkward, you have to lift it and really bend over to fit your bag underneath, the Safety 1st basket is so much bigger, and it was so much smoother to manuever. I also liked that it was lighter and that the car seat will last your baby longer because it had more room. The rep at the store told me that its approx. 10 pound difference, so in the end you can hold off in buying a bigger car seat, because the baby will not outgrow it as fast. NOT TO MENTION ITS SO NICE LOOKING! I loved the colors too! My husband put it together in seconds so its easy to assemple too.
  • Options

We are going to register for this one too. We tried it out in Toys R Us for like an hour and it seems pretty easy to manage.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"