D.C. Area Babies
Options

does anyone have a rec for OB in Rockville?

Hi ladies, I am hoping someone can give me a good recomendation for an ob/gyn in Rockville area.  thanks in advance!

Re: does anyone have a rec for OB in Rockville?

• Options
    I see the doctors of Capital Women's Care in Rockville. There's two practices right by Shady Grove Hospital and I've heard great things about the othe one, too, but mine is the one with Dr.Gurdian.
    Unexplained. IVF#2 worked! Beta at 10dp6dt = 154, Beta at 13dp6dt = 603 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Rockville, but actually go to an OB in Olney. Its about a 20-30 min drive. I highly suggest Dr. Ampey at Capital OBGYN there, if you're willing to make the drive.
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also go to Capital Women's Care in Rockville.  Dr. Ladd is my OB.  She and a few other docs in the practice were on the Washingtonian Magazine's list of best OB's.
  • Options
    Capital Women's Care near Shady Grove Hospital and on Fernwood Dr. Bethesda.  Dr. Margoli and J. Apgar are my favorites.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That is Margolis.  Sorry!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second kaz! I love Dr. Apgar
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sorry kat. not kaz
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr. Apgar at Captial Women's Care delivered both of my girls (via c-section). She is awesome. They have an office next to Shady Grove Hospital as well as in Bethesda near montgomery mall. Dr. Margolis in that pracitce is good too. He's funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"