Los Angeles Babies
Options

Hello out there...

I just found out that this board exists! How cool....
hopefully more people are here too.
(waves hi to anyone and everyone)
-mae

Re: Hello out there...

• Options

Hi Mae,

I see that you are in Torrance, so am I. I actually just moved here a couple of weeks ago from St. Louis, MO. I just love it here! I'm 33 weeks preggo, and I wanted to see where you gave birth at? I think we are set for Little Company, since I've heard nothing but great things but, would love to know where you gave birth at, and did you have a good experience?

Are you involved in any mommy groups? I would love to get out and meet some mom's after my baby boy arrives :)

Thanks!
    Kimberly

• Options

Hi Kimberly,

Welcome to Torrance. I gave birth at Kaiser Southbay. But I have heard great things about Little Company of Mary. My cousin's wife gave birth there and I only heard great things. I'm not in any mommy groups yet. I've been mostly homebound since we only have one car for now. In any case nice to meet you here...and hopefully meet you in person someday. I also hangout at the Los Angeles Local board where there are alot of us that have had babies or are about to...they are really cool gals there too. See you around-mae

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"