Northern California Babies

I was stood up!

Until tonight I have never been stood up, all those years of dating and it didn't happen once. And then tonight it happened. My good friend from High School just didn't show up, I waited and waited. 25 minutes after she should have been there I finally called her and she told me that this am her car broke down and thus she couldn't make it. Umm that would have been nice to know an hour ago! Her excuse was that she emailed me, obviously I didn't get that message.

I felt so stupid asking the waitress for my check since I had only ordered a soda. She gave me that "I pity you" look and after I paid I slunked out of there as fast as I could. I feel like the worlds biggest loser, and even cried on the way home. Being stood up, SUCKS!

Re: I was stood up!

• OMG the same stupid thing happened to me about a month ago. I kept telling my friend if plans change please call because my email is slow. Guess what? She emailed me 2 hrs after saying she had car trouble! How rude!

Aww *hugs* sorry she hurt you like this, makes me mad!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry! Definitely don't feel like a loser over this! I stood up a friend accidentally a few months back and am still feeling guilty about it - reading your post brought back the memory :-(
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • sucks I'm so sorry!!!!
  • Thanks girls. I feel better having just talked about it.
  • I'm so sorry!

Here is a funny for your night about being stood up:

My freshman year of high school, I got stood up by my date for the Homecoming Dance.  My friend was at my house and her date and my date were going to come over and pick us up.  My friend's date showed up and said my date wasn't coming, my date DIDN'T EVE CALL!  I went as a third wheel and was mortified.  Great way to start your freshman year, don't you think?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"