Connecticut Babies

Day Care in Meriden Area

Does anyone have any experience with Pumpkin Patch Child Care in Wallingford?  We are looking at this center as well as other centers in the Meriden/Wallingford area.

If anyone has any other recommendations, or places to avoid, I would appreciate that as well!  Thanks!

Re: Day Care in Meriden Area

• I teach in Wallingford and I have not heard anything bad about Pumpkin Patch.  Precious Cargo is also really good, I have a few students from the summer program that I work at that really like it (it is in the Pulaski Industrial Park).  Also, the Merdian YMCA recently started their child care program and my friend just enrolled her son for 2 days per week.  She loves it and said that the prices are completely reasonable and "how could you not trust the YMCA?"  I actually wish that the Meriden YMCA was workable for us for child care.

I would avoid Kids Care in Wallingford.  My sister used to work there and there is little curriculum, the staff is overworked with a high turn over, and it is grossly mismanaged.  My personal experience there was not good at all.

I hope that helps!

Emilee-32, DH Rob-33, married 7-23-05, Miranda Crossing 7-8-10, waiting on our little Pierogi!
  • Thanks so much!  That is very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"