Nevada Babies

Recommend your Las Vegas Pediatrician

Hi ladies!  I still have 5 months to go, but I'd like to start looking around for pediatricians so I can set up a few interviews and such during my 3rd tri.  

I live on the northwest side of town, so that area would be preferable, but if you absolutely love your pediatrician, I don't mind driving for a better experience.

TIA!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your Las Vegas Pediatrician

• i can't say enough good things about dr. lepore. i love him!
  • Dr. Farro, Foothills Pediatrics.  We've also been seen at their other locations by other pediatricians in a pinch and have had a good experience overall.
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr Duddy - Fremont Children's Clinic (also open 7 days a week which is great for sick baby...)
  • Dr. Rosemary Hyun! She's fantastic with my girls...she's been my kids dr since my little ones were born 9 and 10 years ago! She remembers everything, she's very thorough and her bedside manner is stellar! One thing that has always stuck out is when she examines my kids, she always tells them first what she's going to do next. My kids are always comfortable and love going to see her. I highly recommend her!
  • imageBugLuv:
    Dr Duddy - Fremont Children's Clinic (also open 7 days a week which is great for sick baby...)

This is so crazy, I was doing some research and one of the other doctors in this practice, Dr. Dorway, was my pediatrician when I was little!!!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • depends what side of town you're on, but we love dr. hoddapp at st. rose pediatrics (off of eastern/sunridge heights)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"