Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Introduction

Hello Nesties!

I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself and hope that you will do the same.

As the Community Coordinator here at www.thenestbaby.com I will be on hand here in the message boards on a regular basis answering questions about the website, sharing my own personal experiences with conception, pregnancy, birth and babies and to do whatever I can to help make your experience in the DFW Babies community be positive and enriching.

I'll be reading a lot of profiles over the next few weeks, getting to know you all. I hope you will read my profile and blog as well. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have questions, comments or suggestions about the site. I may not always know the answers, but I will try my best to get them.

Re: Introduction

• Hello! My name is Amber and I could really use some help puting a picture on my signature. Can you please help?

I am on photobucket, which code do I want to add a pic to my signature line? And what code do I want to do a pic in post? Is there any code I need from the nest? I have a link to make it into a tiny url but I need to know which one of these 4 codes to use...
    (email & im, direct link, html code, img code)

Thank YOU!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"