Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

OB Reco - Tarrant County

Hi Ladies, I'm 10 weeks and my RE just released me and I need to find an OB.

I'd like someone in the Grapevine/Southlake/Bedford area.  Any stellar docs that you'd want to recommend?

I'd be very appreciative!  I've already been to see two and I didn't care for either of them. 

Thanks!

Re: OB Reco - Tarrant County

• Happygal - Can I ask who you already went to that you didn't care for? I haven't been to any yet, but I am in the same area and am going to start seeing some soon!

• I see Dr. Gagnon in Keller.   He also has an office in Grapevine.  I highly recommend him.  The practice is called North Texas Womens Healthcare.
    Hope this helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried to see Dr. Kendrick at Women's Integrated in Grapevine.  There's a detailed account of the day on my blog - let's just say I wasn't entirely impressed.  :)

I'll admit though, I have a really high standard that I'm looking for my OB to meet.

Thanks for the Dr. Gagnon reco - I have him on my short list so I'll definitely give a call.
  • You may want to try posting this on the other DFW board. This board isn't exactly "active" yet.
  • I highly recommend Dr. Gilda Cipriano in Bedford.  She is wonderful!  She is in a group practice located across the street from Harris HEB.
  • i KNOW i'M KIND OF LATE IN THIS POSTING BUT I SECOND DR. GAGNON.  I AM SEEING HIM IN KELLER AND GRAPEVINE AND JUST LOVE HIM!  I AM CURRENTLY ALSO SEEING DR. PAYNE AND DR. GRAHAM AND THE THREE WORK GREAT AS A TEAM.
    lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com
  • I go to Dr. Moser in the Baylor Med. Center, and she and her staff are AWESOME!  You won't have to wait until you're 8-10 wks along to see them, they do u/s often, and are very proactive in making sure you have a very healthy pregnancy...

I can't recommend them enough!!!

HTH!!

-T-
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I was going to recommend Dr. Gagnon... I saw another post on here recommend him... I love him! I am very picky when it comes to and Ob-GYN (most ladies are i'm sure)... he was the first one I went to when we moved to this area and I've stuck with him... he has an office in Grapevine as well... so both locations are convenient for me as I am currently working in the G'vine area.... the office staff is very nice as well...
  • Dr. Matthew Casavant, Nicole Casavant PA-C and Jackie Miller PA-C are located at Southlake OBGYN. What did you not like about your other OB's?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"