Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pediatrician Question

I am now into my third tri-mester with my first child... does anyone have any recommendations on pediatricians in the area? I live in Northwest Ft.Worth/Keller area.

Thanks!     

Re: Pediatrician Question

• Hi!  I live in the Keller area as well and plan on using Dr. Roger Knapp in Southlake.  He is connected with Cooks Children's Hospital and was actually DH's Pedi.  He has assured us he'll be around for a while though.  After speaking to others who have used him, I think we'll be really happy with him.  He is actually located on 1709 between Keller and Southlake.

https://www.rogerknapp.com/
    lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com
  • Dr. Knapp is our pedi and is WONDERFUL!!  He is very nice and knowledgable and is very good with the kids.  I highly recommend him.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much!! I will be calling his office soon :)
  • When I phoned his office to meet with him, the lady who answered the phone said they don't arrange pre-meetings.  This however isn't true.  The front desk has known to be somewhat rude because they are so busy all the time.  We know him so we're just having Baylor call him up when the baby is born but if I didn't, I would want a meeting with him.  If they tell you they don't do meetings, keep pushing the issue.  If they still don't give him, email him from his website.  My FIL complained to him about us being told we couldn't meet with him.
  • When I called I asked about a pre-meeting and they told me they didn't do those... and at the beginning of the conversation, she was really short- like she didn't have time to talk... but then she got better.... I searched through his entire site and read reviews on him... nothing was negative... and luckily I'm delivering at baylor Grapevine... the lady on the phone told me to just ask for him when I have the baby.... seems like we must have talked to the same person! HA
  • I love Dr. Nash - she's affiliated with Baylor Grapevine and Cook Children's Hospital. She's located in Hurst off of Precint Line (sp?) and 26.
  • I too am delivery at Baylor and actually spent the evening in Labor and delivery.  She is very eager to arrive.  I LOVE Baylor Labor and Delivery nurses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"