Minnesota Babies

PLUG YOUR FAV. PHOTOGRAPHY PLACE!!!!!!!!!

I am in search of getting some great photo's taken of my kids but I have a budget.  I am tyring to get the biggest bang for my buck!  Any suggestions?  I live in the twin cities so im sure there are alot of places around.

Re: PLUG YOUR FAV. PHOTOGRAPHY PLACE!!!!!!!!!

• The gal that we went to for our maternity pictures is not in the "cities", she's in Farmington, but does an AMAZING job.  She's just getting her business rolling, but usually offers free sittings.  Her studio is in her home and she has some really great pose ideas and her packages are VERY reasonable.
    www.bivensphotography.com 

• I love pictures so I"ve taken our DS to numberous places!! We got his pictures taken every month his first year.

Target is by far my favorite "cheaper" end studio. They have great packages and you can get great coupons off of their website.

Flash photographer is ok. I took DS there for his 3 month pictures, more expensive, but not better quality in my opionon.

JCP does a good job too. We've taked DS there a lot. It is close to where we live and have good luck with them.

Target, Flash, and JCP are all owned by the same company. So basically they have the same props.

Jessica at JM Photography has by far taken the best pictures of DS. She comes to your house where your DC is most comforaable and takes the time to get great pictures. You own your photos so you can print what you want where you want (not true for the others above). However, she is on bedrest and not taking appts until the new year. https://www.jmphotomn.com/

Good Luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We love Noemi Hedrick.  She captures each child's personality and is really fun to work with.

www.noemiphotography.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"