Minnesota Babies

Babies R Us - Richfield vs. Maplegrove - Same stuff

I always go to the Richfield bru, but I'm looking for a car seat pattern and they don't have it. Do you know if Maplegrove has the same or more selection?  I have an in-store coupon so I don't want to buy online :)

Re: Babies R Us - Richfield vs. Maplegrove - Same stuff

• Do you know for sure that the pattern is available at BRU?  I know some retailers only carry certain patterns.  If you know you can get it at BRU, but it just isn't it, call around.  I did that when the Windsor was discontinued, but I couldn't find both car seat and stroller, so I just got the Devon that replaced it.

Also, I noticed when looking at Britax, that BRU only carries some patterns online and not in the store.  But, it can't hurt to call....I only tried Roseville and Woodbury, though....wasn't willing to trek to MG.

• I haven't compared them while looking for carseats, but I did find the crib selection to be the same.  You should check out albeebaby.com - they have a ton of carseats and they deliver REALLY fast and it was really cheap!

• Loading the player...
  • I always go to MG BRU but I don't know how the selection varies store to store.  Some items are only available online and you would have to call each store to find what they have in stock probably.

I also recommend Albee Baby for car seats or strollers.  They usually have the best prices online and free shipping on most items.
    Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"