Minnesota Babies
Options

Consignment Maternity Shops??

Can anyone recommend local consignment shops that sell good quality maternity clothes?

I currently wear suits to work every day and need to be in professional attire, so it's going to get expensive VERY quickly to buy all new maternity clothes. 

Help! 

Re: Consignment Maternity Shops??

• Options

A good friend of mine told me about the Salvation Army by downtown Mpls - they sell past Target samples of their Liz Lange line and are real cheap - only $5 for a new never worn pair of maternity pants.  The only downside is to give yourself plenty of time to dig for your size.

Good luck!

• Options

Nu Look consignment on 50th and Penn Ave has a maternity section.  I found some professional work attire there.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aha! I recognize you! Congratulations!  I second Nu Look- pretty good stuff. I broke down and bought a bella band recently and wish I had it earlier- I can wear all my suits now- just can't button the jackets. Also you can try Ebay- I don't know about you, but I've been lucky in that sizes have been pretty consistent so I haven't had to worry about stuff not fitting.

Good luck! (the knottie formerly known as Downtowner) 
  • Options
    most of the Turn Style stores have maternity but not sure if they are really dressy... https://www.turnstyleconsign.com/index.html

I also loved my Bella Band!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"