Minnesota Babies

In-home daycare in *** Rapids/Brooklyn Center area?

I am looking for some good recomendations in the north suburbs for infant daycare for the end of November.  So far, no real luck.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: In-home daycare in *** Rapids/Brooklyn Center area?

• I don't have any in-home recs, however, if you want to check out an awesome center, I highly recommend Sunrise Christian Daycare in Moundsview, MN. My daughter has been in the infant room the past year and we couldn't be happier. Darlene & Brenda are the lead teachers and love the babies! I was skeptical about a center, but my daughter is welcomed with hugs and kisses every day.  They also have a 3:1 ratio (only 6 babies in the room), which is highly unusal in a center. There's a play room and separate nap room, plus everything but diapers are included in the price. I know they've got openings in the infant room right now, too.
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • My neighbors across the street go to an in-home daycare with their 4 yr old daughter. The daycare is only a block or two from our houses, we live in *** Rapids. We actually met the woman at the daughter's birthday party a couple weeks ago and she's VERY nice. I'll try to get some contact info for you and post it here.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Chaoticmum!  I am looking more for in-home daycare just because they are cheaper and usually smaller.  If you could get the info that would be great!
  • Oh, definitely - my son used to go to an in-home daycare too and we loved it. When we left there, we started taking him to one of those big national centers and it's SO expensive but luckily my ex's (his dad) job allows him to keep DS home with him for 3 days and he only has to go to the center for 2 days. If his dad weren't so anal about wanting him to g to a more school-like environment, I'd have him at another in-home one too. I hate spending that kind of money, but I know he's getting a good education out of it, so I deal. :)

• Alyssa - from my neighbor:

Her name is June and her number is 763-757-7070, her hours are: Monday, Wed, Friday 5:30-4:00, and Tues and Thurs 5:30-5:00.

She's on the north side of *** Rapids (we're close to Andover). HTH! ~Heidi

• not sure if you still need the information but I found my in-home daycares using the MN Child Care website and then calling around. Very useful.

https://www.mnchildcare.org/imm_map.php

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"