TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Anyone else dreading Easter? (pregnant relatives)

I get to see three pregnant relatives this weekend and I just don't even want to deal with it.  I swear if one person asks if or when we are going to have kids, I may lose it!  No one other than my grandma and immediate family know about our journey.  I am afraid many more people may know soon.... awhahaha (best evil laugh).

Who else would like the weekend to go quickly??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else dreading Easter? (pregnant relatives)

• Easter is my fav holiday.  And I don't know any pregnant women I am close enough with to have them over to my house for Easter.  So i'm not with you on wanting it to go away quickly.  Good luck at your Easter, hopefully no one bothers you.  :)
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The only antidote is lots and lots and lots of Cadbury eggs.
  • Loading the player...
  • yummm.... chocolate!  You have just reminded me of something to look forward to!  thanks!
  • I hear ya sista!!!  My cousin is the only one with a kid and my aunt and uncle keep telling my parents "having a grandkid is the best thing in the world and you should get one"  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh so lets just run out to the store and pick up a grandkid!!
  • We don't have anyone pregnant on either side of the family, but three babies will be there, all under the age of 1.  My aunt's baby, my cousin's baby, and a friend of the family who comes to some holidays.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of them!  Good luck to you though, I know it can be difficult. 
  • imageHugginAngel:
    I hear ya sista!!!  My cousin is the only one with a kid and my aunt and uncle keep telling my parents "having a grandkid is the best thing in the world and you should get one"  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh so lets just run out to the store and pick up a grandkid!!

You should get one?  Really?  If it was that easy....

OP, I'm sorry Easter is going to be difficult.  We're not actually getting together, so I'm not really looking forward to it, but not dreading it either.

imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • I don't have any pg relatives (at least I don't think) that I'll be seeing this weekend.  I do have a boat load of nosy relatives that know about everything.  I pray they don't ask if I'm KU yet, 'cause with AF in town the convo is not likely to go well.
  • I am right there with you...not for the pg relative but for the 1 week old that will be there.  My brother's SIL announced her pg to me right after I lost the twins and now her LO has arrived...number 2 actually...so it will be hard and I hope it goes quickly!
  • I am dreading this weekend. My 30th bday is tomorrow and I wasn't going to go to easter, but my stepgrandpa is sick with lymphoma and if he is going I think I can make it. If anyone announces a pregnancy I told my mom I am out. This was suppose to be our babies first easter since our due date was 4/9 but the dr's expected them the middle of march so they would have been here for my bday and easter.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"