New Jersey Babies
Options

When did you register?

Hey Everyone  - I'm 19 weeks today and was wondering when everyone registered.   I have my 20 week u/s next week so I was thinking I would start sometime that week... is it too early?    I know my shower won't be for awhile.... it's not that I want to know timing for my shower... I have time for that... It's more that I'm so excited to do it!  I didn't know if it was too early!  

Thanks!
 May  
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: When did you register?

• Options

that is when we  registered- after  our 20 week us. it also happened to  be  before the  holidays  and  family wanted to buy gifts for xmas etc.

keep in my mind that you may not get it all done  in one day. it gets  overwhelming. depending on the time  of  year you may run into problems with old/new patterns coming out ( but I think they already did for 2010) If you do scan any clothes, it probably wont be  available since seasons change. but you can always add on online or in store as  you  get  closer.

• Options

I registered when I was 13 weeks LOL!  I couldn't wait. But when I went back after I found out I was having a boy, there was nothing that I really needed to add. All of the stuff that I picked out was unisex colors. The high chair and pack n play are the lime green and brown colors and the jogging stroller and car seat are black and yellow.

I think 20 weeks is the best time to do it though. I wouldn't do it any later though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AlikiAliki member

I waited until my big u/s, and then gradually added stuff between 21 - 25 weeks.

If you're excited, it's not too early! Go have fun and start a registry! There's no harm in that!

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i waited until 20weeks when i knew i was having a boy!
    image 2011
  • Options
    I am waiting for week 24... for good luck but typically it is after the big ultrasound but you will have to check it as you get closer because things change.  Clothes change often in the store so you will need to add those at the end.
    IMG_2848 {d325fecd-18bb-4c4c-89b0-651dab154130}_1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Rich & Amy May 25th 2008
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"