Parenting after 35

"she's a really happy baby"

When I picked Sabrina up from DC earlier, she was sleeping. :(  As they were gathering her stuff together, I asked if she laughed for them yet (we got ONE giggle a couple weekends ago - and then I got ONE belly laugh on Saturday) and the head teacher proclaimed that she had... at one of the other kids (there's 12 kids, Sabrina's the youngest)! She then told me that Sabrina smiles all the time (melts my heart each time too!!) and that "she's a really happy baby." 

I could've cried. Not in a bad way, of course... but she's SUCH a good girl and I feel SO incredibly blessed each and every second of the day (particularly when spent with her), and WE think she's super happy but who knows what she's like when we're not around being big dorks in front of her, you know? So hearing that just really made my day. And I thought I'd share with you guys since I shared that she had her first blow-out today at DC on Facebook. :P :D

click the pic (blog)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: "she's a really happy baby"

• Well I am so happy for you that she had a good day and she is a happy smiling little girl, It makes dropping them off so much easier
  • Good girl, leave those blowouts at DC....hee hee.

She has such a pretty smile and totally looks the part of "Happy Baby"

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

• Loading the player...
  • how sweet, you can really tell in your siggie pic how happy she is!  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's so nice to hear good things from people who aren't related to her, isn't it?  She certainly is a beauty and looks so cheerful in your siggy pic!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • She is just beautiful. I love those little dimples and she does look like she is just brimming over with joy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What a wonderful thing to hear! I am so happy that they told you- it must have made you feel on top of the world! :)
  • Wow! 3 months before her first blowout!!??? Caroline has a couple a week and started with them early on.

Anyway, that's great that you have such a happy girl. Nothing is cuter than a happy baby. I usually have a very happy baby but this week every evening I have had an overtired, overstimulated baby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageYaraC:

Wow! 3 months before her first blowout!!??? Caroline has a couple a week and started with them early on.

Anyway, that's great that you have such a happy girl. Nothing is cuter than a happy baby. I usually have a very happy baby but this week every evening I have had an overtired, overstimulated baby.

I know, believe me, I know! This is the first week (fourth week at DC) that she's been awake and all smiles when I pick her up from DC- and have been able to actually PLAY for an hour after getting home before she zones out for the night, pretty much. This will happen for you soon, too!! PROMISE!!

click the pic (blog)
  • Aww, she's such a beautiful little baby, and you can tell from her picture how sweet and happy she is.  Just another sign of what a great job you are doing!
  • M.AmyM.Amy member
    That is great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"