Adoption
Options

Getting Ready To Start For Adoption #2

Our DD will be 1 next month and we are updating our homestudy in November and hope to be on the "waiting for a match list" by January 1, 2009. 

Anyone else getting ready to start for #2? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Getting Ready To Start For Adoption #2

• Options
    I just wanted to say congrats! That is so exciting!
  • Options
    MsBlake!  Hi!  and thanks.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not me.  I'm on number one, from Peru.

Looking forward to chatting with you, though!

• Options
    We're doing #s 1 & 2 simultaneously. :) Bio siblings.
  • Options
    I'm waiting for my travel call for #2, who happens to be the biological half-brother of #1.

The waiting is killing me! I want my little boy home by Christmas but don't know whether that will happen!
  • Options
    congrats that is exciting!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    How exciting.  We have two boys and we are now praying to adopt a little girl.  It will be our first adoption, but thrid child!  Can't wait for the updates.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"