Blended Families

Yet another one...

Had another bone marrow this morning.  I think Im getting used to them because the pain wasn't as bad.

However now it is OUCHIES something major. 

I have to admit - I started to cry this morning.  These results coming up are the major ones... I either am still in remission and can start trying for a family, or the cancer is back and we are at square one again with chemo and transplant talk. Ugh.

So if you have any extra prayers tonight and this coming week, I need them. Thank you ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yet another one...

• J&R Our thoughts and prayers are with you always.  I know it is a tough journey but you will make it through.  Be faithful and positive.  My youngest sister had leukemia so I spent a majority of my childhood at children's hospitals and surrounded by needles.  She is in remission now.

Our pastor recently was diagnosed with lung cancer back in June of 2009.  They told him he had months.  He is a survivor and in remission now as of February of 2010.  Keep the faith!  May God bless and keep you and your family always!

• Praying for you!!  Big hugs, sweetie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of T&P!  Keep your chin up!  Good things are coming!
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Fingers crossed and lots of prayers.  Though I am not so sure that I want another Red Sox baby out there..............
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Hun I stopped what I was doing to say a little prayer for you.  I'm excited about being a part of your TTC lol.  Come back with good news XXX
  • Thank you so much ladies! I'm still pretty sore but going to try and truck it into work today! Also praying for good news... :)

haha - hummmm... Illumine - is there a German team our future baby could root for?? haha :) We do like Germany!

• FloF9FloF9 member
    All my prayers out to you, especially in the baby department.  Good Luck!
  • Lots of T&P coming your way! We are all pulling for you!
  • Sending positive thoughts to you and your family! Wishing you health and happiness : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"