Secondary IF
Options

WTH body?

AF lasted NINE freaking days.  NINE!!

And it wasn't spotting or light either.  I'm talking full blown HEAVY days. 

What the hell?!  The last times I bled that much were miscarriage and giving birth. 

For 3 of the days, I bled through super plus tampons and soaked a pad every 45 minutes.  Just when I planned on calling the doctor on Monday, it lightened up to only needing to be changed every 2 hours. 

I did pass quite a few pretty large clots as well.

Is this normal for a period after Provera?  Or could it be that my lining was so freaking thick from all the estrogen and progestrone I've been on?

Re: WTH body?

• Options
    If you've been on estrogen - that = HUGE lining. People get put on estrogen for lining issues.

I think you've been on a lot of uncustomary drugs for your body - this sounds pretty normal for post-all of that business.

Glad to hear you're not losing as much blood. I, too, am recovering from a VERY heavy period - WHEW!
  • Options
    Thank goodness it sounds normal then.  For awhile there I thought my body was just falling out through my uterus. I was waiting for major organs and intestines to start coming out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL!

Yes, estrogen = huge lining which likely means the clots and heavy bleeding. Obviously mention it but I think that's what they'll tell ya :)

And Provera = sucktastic to me. Never a decent period on it (well after it)....

YEA DRUGS!

• Options

Drugs are fun, mmmmmkay.

Here's hoping the Premarin, Provera and Clomid do something good this month! Beer

• Options

imageMrsT1209:
    Thank goodness it sounds normal then.  For awhile there I thought my body was just falling out through my uterus. I was waiting for major organs and intestines to start coming out!

Oh you poor thing!  I've felt that way sometimes too.  Glad it is behind you now!

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yikes, Mrs. T.  I'm glad it's let up for you.  I've noticed some serious clotty stuff as well.  Blech! 

It'll all be worth it when you see those two pink lines.  =)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"