Indiana Babies
Options

my new favorite baby related product

The munchkin snack traps

Jake didn't get them until recently, but on our trip, they really came in handy.  He could entertain himself while we were out to eat or when we were driving.  They are not mess free, as Jake still dumps some out, but overall they work well.

Re: my new favorite baby related product

• Options
    We have the original brand, and I second this rave!  DS now loves cashews, and I put five or six in a snack trap, and he's occupied for 10 minutes or so!  Just have to make sure we keep them away from the dog.  Her snout fits too conveniently into the tops!?!
  • Options
    LOVE these!  They seriously saved our sanity on our trip to Chicago.  We've found that goldfish don't fly out as easily as cheerios when he shakes it around!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have those and the original brand, which I like just a bit better, but overall yes these are a giant love in our house!
  • Options
    Glad to hear the good reviews!  We have some, but obviously haven't used them yet.  Can't wait!
  • Options
    appreciate the tip!
  • Options

Ooh, do they have these at Target?  I might add this to her Easter basket.

We have the Boon snack ball which I keep in my purse with puffs and so far it works great, but I like the idea of this as well.

• Options
    i will also back up this rave!  we use them every day here.  otherwise, sookie (the dog) would get way more snacks than emma feeds her!!!
  • Options
    yes they do have them at target, but you can get a 2pk at walmart for about $4.50.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"