Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

sex after m/c

let me preface by saying that we havent had sex since the conception date, because i was worried about spotting. haha. i feel like a virgin again..and that was along time ago ;) so we finally get to and its not major uncomfortable, but not normal either. ow. anyone else?

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Jameson Adam 6/1/11
Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: sex after m/c

• Options
    After my last m/c sex was really emotional and not awkward but I was very aware or something.  It does get better.  DH and I are still having sex now but I am worried about how I will feel after the miso tomorrow(will not have sex for a while I am sure).
  • Options
    I haven't yet. Truthfully I am scared a little bit. I know it won't hurt as much as I think it will but I'm still a little apprehensive. I think we're kind of waiting until after AF so I can know my body is back on track.

Thank goodness my DH is so understanding. We haven't done it for a loong time. :(

I'm glad to hear it's not so bad..
    Me 38, DH 34 Missed M/C 10/08 at 10 weeks DD born 8/09, TTC#2 since Jan 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It wasnt bad for me but I think I needed it more than DH did.
  • Options
    I have no idea, but good for you (both) getting busy again! :-)  Our first time is actually planned for this weekend since conception, ha-ha. I will have to post back on this one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am relieved to hear that I'm not the only one that put my DH off after conception.  I was just so scared of seeing blood & m/c that I didn't want to chance it until we got to week 13.  Since that didn't happen, now the poor guy is waiting again. He's been really great about it - no complaining but I am a little nervous too about our 1st time after all this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"