Infertility

Anticipating a BFN tomorrow

I POAS last Saturday and BFN even though it was WAY early (read: stupid) to do so.  Tomorrow morning have to do my official monthly POAS before I start another round of Prometrium.  Joy.  I really don't think I am at all, but have to just in case.  Good luck to any ladies POAS I hope you get some BFP's!!!

Re: Anticipating a BFN tomorrow

• Hope you get that BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hear you! I'm 12 dpo and I POAS yesterday--bfn. So now I'm just waiting with slim (very, very slim) hopes that there could be a bfp. But I don't feel pg in the slightest, despite all my attempts to 'find' symptoms. Hope you do get that bfp!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hoping you get your BFP, honey!  Good luck!
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hoping you get that BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope your test was just too early and you will get a bfp tomorrow! Fingers crossed!!!
    Stacy
    PCOS, RPL, & Anti Cardiolipin Antibody
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"