Infertility
Options

first stims done

after a bit of freaking out we think we got the menopur mixed properly.

so my doses are 150 gonal F and 1 vial menopur and 5units lupron

oh the joy of trying to get pregnant

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: first stims done

• Options
    woo hoo. you are on your way. I am about a week behind you. I am on day 7 of stims. praying for you.
  • Options
    Good work!  Now you are one step closer girl!
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay Wormsie! How was the Menopur? Did it burn? You're on your way!
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options

Yipiee. One shot closer to trigger. I am really crossing all my fingers for you.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Hang in there Worms!  You're so close to the finish line and I'm crossing everything crossable that this is your time!
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've got everything crossed for you, honey!

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yay stims!! your doses are the same as mine were (minus the lupron).  what problem did you have mixing the menopur?
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options

worms, Nice work, lady! I'm so excited that you're starting.

I'll be doing something somewhat similar in my next cycle. Did you do them with one injection, or did you do separate pokes for each medication?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yeahhhh, Worms!!!! 

• Options
    Good job Worms!  I was nervous with mixing the meds too....it always seemed like I had less liquid than when I started.  IVF nurse told me I was doing great, so I just went with that!  Good luck!
  • Options

imageAimeeL85:
    yay stims!! your doses are the same as mine were (minus the lupron).  what problem did you have mixing the menopur?

It kept feeling like we didn't have enough liquid, DH was mixing it took a few tries.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • Options
    imageroselln2:

worms, Nice work, lady! I'm so excited that you're starting.

I'll be doing something somewhat similar in my next cycle. Did you do them with one injection, or did you do separate pokes for each medication?

3 different injections =(

• Options
    Good luck, worms! 
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    gidgegidge member
    YAY!
  • Options
    T&P for you worms. You got through the 1st tough episode and I know you'll be a trooper. I'm sure you will do just fine.
  • Options

wormsie... i hope you did 5 UNITS lupron, and not 5 ccs... that would be a buttload of lupron.

otherwise, way to go with your first night of stims!!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Woohoo!! It will all go so fast from here! Yay.
  • Options
    Good luck sweetie - you are almost there!!!  I was always so paranoid I was messing up my mixes.
    TTC since 5/08
    12/08 DX - irregular cycles - unexplained IF
    2/09 - 4/09 - Clomid, TI
    5/09 - 12/09 - 4 IUI
    3/10 - 7/10 - 2 IVF
    11/10 - Frozen Transfer
    3/11 - Dx Insulin Resistant & Hypoglycemic - treating w/ Metformin & diet
  • Options
    Good Luck worms!!!!
  • Options
    I think for me doing the first injections made it more real. I'm glad you survived them. They get easy and routine after a few days! Congrats on starting them!! :)
  • Options

Knock that Menopur out (just like I did)!  :)  GL, dear!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"