Alabama Babies

amandabrooke81

thanks for the link...I checked on the dr and you were right...her reviews were not great...I feel doopedIndifferent

Re: amandabrooke81

• Girl I'm sorry =(  you know I don't usually think to read up on these things until something happens. I had a poor experience with another GYN from a large practice @ Brookwood too...I decided to change after my experience, but that was before I was preggers.

I personally think it's awful how she treated you and your family... Sorry for your experience but glad you're making changes so that it doesn't happen again!  =)

PS I love my current OB/GYN {still @ Brookwood} so I'm not changing but I did hear from most everyone that St V's is much nicer for L&D than Brookwood.

• imageamandabrooke81:

Girl I'm sorry =(  you know I don't usually think to read up on these things until something happens. I had a poor experience with another GYN from a large practice @ Brookwood too...I decided to change after my experience, but that was before I was preggers.

I personally think it's awful how she treated you and your family... Sorry for your experience but glad you're making changes so that it doesn't happen again!  =)

PS I love my current OB/GYN {still @ Brookwood} so I'm not changing but I did hear from most everyone that St V's is much nicer for L&D than Brookwood.

I LOVED my nurses at Brookwood and am even sending them a thank you basket...they were even telling me to get a second opinion...my OB sucks, plain and simple...thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"