3rd Trimester
Options

Furry stomach...

Anyone else develop a coat of fur on their stomach? ?I know, sound really gross...but my stomach is actually furry now, probably from the pg hormomes. ?At least I have fine, blonde hair so I don't look like an outright gorilla but it has definitely caught me off guard.

Re: Furry stomach...

• Options
    ohh yes, when I pull my full panel maternity pants off they are all standing straight out from static. I think its a pretty hot look!
  • Options

imageAllieJean:
    ohh yes, when I pull my full panel maternity pants off they are all standing straight out from static. I think its a pretty hot look!

LOL! ?Yes! ?Same here, I can't believe how long those suckers are!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have darker hairs..its not noticeable unless you kinda look closely (mine are short and light brown)..SO has pointed it out but I do have a fuzzy tummy..I tried shaving but I decided against it..gave me little red bumps and I dont want em growing back darker..so I'll suffer and just shush SO when he points it out :) and tell him I'm just trying to make up for the lack of hair he has on his chest (Which, is actually good!)
  • Options

imageAllieJean:

That's hilarious, but so true.  I had that happen at my maternity photos, I had to tame my belly hair for the photo.  So embarrassing!

• Options
    imageAthena5692:

imageAllieJean:

That's hilarious, but so true.  I had that happen at my maternity photos, I had to tame my belly hair for the photo.  So embarrassing!

ohh crap we are doing ours next week and i hadnt even thought of that.

• Options
    A little bit, yeah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby boys make you hairy. My OB told me it's their hormones that cause it. Don't be surprised if other parts of you develop a little "fur" as well. I waxed it all off after DS2 was born and it stayed gone until just recently.
  • Options

I love my furry belly...I am also fortunate to have all blonde hair on it but....I think its kind of cute.  I think I might have had it before pregnancy though....but because my belly is now tight and sticking out, it shows more ...like it would in reaction to static. I used ot only notice it if I was lying in the sun.

• Options
    Yes I have fur on my stomach....and I guess I  look like a gorilla (haha) because it's dark.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is furry too! Because of this I always joked that I had a "beer gut" not a bump :)
    J.W.S & M.T.L. 5-3-09 Our little man joined our family 4-5-10
  • Options
    Yes, I'm sporting the belly fur! 
    DS is going to be a big brother! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YUP!  Then again I am carrying a hairy Italian man's baby in there so I was bound to get some belly hair!  Thank goodness it's lighter and pretty thin!
  • Options

imageAllieJean:

exactly! 

• Options
    Yup, my belly is furry too. .. so attractive!
  • Options
    Me too! And mine is blonde too. When I have on the full panels and roll them down, the hair stands on end. It cracks me up every time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"