Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

warning about Young America

We were told it would be in within 6-8 weeks and we're going on 13-14 weeks. Just a heads up, it's great furniture but order it EARLY:) 

Re: warning about Young America

• Options
    Thanks for the warning! I like their furniture a lot (haven't decided on them yet though). Which model did you go with? And color? They come in so many colors!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We had the same problem!! Our crib is finally here and it is gorgeous, but it took about 10 weeks to come!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got the Isabella crib and dresser in Antique White, I loved it. But I'm sooo frustrated that they keep pushing it back. I ordered it in December and now they're saying MAYBE monday...Oh well:) 
  • Options

This happened to me as well when ordering DD1's big girl room stuff.. I also have other Stanley pieces in my home.  It takes awhile, but well worth the wait!

DD has the Ma Marie in black and I adore it :)

• Options

We ordered ours in January and were told it would take 6-8 weeks. It came in only 3! I read an article online that said that, since Stanley moved all production to the US in November, they try to ship all orders in 4 weeks. Hopefully that will be the case for you.

We love our furniture by the way - it looks amazing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"