Parenting after a Loss

Jogging stroller

Any recommendations? I'm thinking about getting one.

Re: Jogging stroller

• We have the BOB revolution and LOVE IT! We plan on starting our jogging this week since it says once baby hits 8 weeks you can run with them. Right now we just use it to walk the dogs, it basically walks itself it's so easy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Same here, BOB Revolution and LOVE it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We just purchased the Baby Jogger City Elite.  We got the 2008 model (brand new in the box) for $249 at Albeebaby.com (the newest model is over $400.  It actually hasn't arrived yet, so I can't tell you how it's working out, but it was a great deal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • imageeas15905:
    Same here, BOB Revolution and LOVE it!

Also love the BOB!  I haven't jogged with him in it yet.  He's a peanut, so we'll probably wait for closer to a year with that.  So easy to maneuver though and we use it as our only stroller. 

• imagelabbie1821:
    We have the BOB revolution and LOVE IT! We plan on starting our jogging this week since it says once baby hits 8 weeks you can run with them. Right now we just use it to walk the dogs, it basically walks itself it's so easy!
    I love my BOB Revolution! But I would never jog/run before 4 months at the very earliest! 6 months is the standard recommendation.
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're getting our  BOB this weekend as a gift from my parents- I haven't used it ( except in the store) but everyone who has one loves it !
  • We have a Phil & Teds. We LOVE it. I will jog with it (once I am not pregnant, again), but mainly we got it because we wanted an all terain stroller for outside. It is rugged, solid, and cute! For us the best selling point is that is transitions from a single to a double in under 10 seconds. Now, we get to use the doubles attachment sooner than we thought!!
  • We have a BOB revolution too. Haven't used it yet, but looking forward to jogging w/ Ellie when she hits 6 months.
  • We also have the BOB and love it, but we won't be jogging with it until Z is 6 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"