Parenting after a Loss
Options

:-( I'm peeing blood

the UTI or whatever it is isn't gone. I went to the OB again today. They are sending my urine out to try to determine what kind of Rx to give me. I've already been on two different antibiotics over the last 2 weeks. I am starting to fear I have a kidney stone from all the darn Tums I had to eat during pregnancy. It freaked me out when I actually saw blood. I mean, I knew there was blood in my urine on occassion, but this is almost like I'm on my period, but just when I pee,  and I am not bleeding anymore. T&Ps please. I am scared of having to quit BFing, but I am more scared of peeing blood. Ouch. I won't have the results back until Friday or Saturday, which also means I won't have any meds until then either. Sad
Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: :-( I'm peeing blood

• Options
    Jen that sounds horrible!! Are you in any pain at all??? Just be careful that it doesn't get up to your kidneys...Maybe you should call your doctor? I don't think you can be too careful at this point especially if it's getting worse...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Praying for you. I know you still want to BF, but you have to take what you need to in order to get back healthy. Option: Are you able to just pump until you stop taking the meds?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMskharis:
    Praying for you. I know you still want to BF, but you have to take what you need to in order to get back healthy. Option: Are you able to just pump until you stop taking the meds?

Yes, I am hoping to pump and dump while I am on the new meds, unless they are BF friendly. I have to wait and see what meds they give me and what the pedi says about BFing/pumping. It sucks but at this point, I know I need to just get better.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options

I understand. My supply has tanked so I cant even bf like I used to. Its depressing. I can do it once a day, and not even a full fedding, I have to still give her formula.

:(

• Options

imagelovemymaddy:
    Jen that sounds horrible!! Are you in any pain at all??? Just be careful that it doesn't get up to your kidneys...Maybe you should call your doctor? I don't think you can be too careful at this point especially if it's getting worse...

I'm only in pain when I pee. It burns. But even that isn't every time. The bleeding isn't every time either. I probably have been bleeding for a while now. I thought I was randomly spotting from pp but I think over the last week it was just not coming from where I thought it was.Embarrassed If it gets to the point where I am bleeding every time I pee I will probably call. It seems to be way less of an issue if I make sure I drink way too much water. Today, I wasn't as good at that as I should've been.

• Options
    On another note, I almost named my daughter Kennedy!
  • Options

imageMskharis:
    On another note, I almost named my daughter Kennedy!

Really? That's awesome! We were trying to come up with something that wasn't too traditional, but wasn't too modern either. We had a list of 4 names for boys and girls and waited until she came out to pick her name. We didn't know what sex the baby was and we wanted to make sure they looked like their name.,

• Options
    Oh goodness! Feel better!
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    oh no! i hope you get some answers and get well soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oh honey, I am so sorry..I know how freaked out you must be.  Hugs
  • Options

Jen !

I just saw your post and I hope your UTI gets better soon - I'm so sorry that you are in pain - when is your next doctor's appt?

sending big, giant T & P's your way !!!!! 

take care!

ps love the latest Kennedy pic!!

• Options
    Oh honey that sucks. But remember u have to take care of yourself in order to take care of your baby. She will be just fine if she needs to have formula for a few weeks in order for you to have the proper medication. GL
  • Options
    ibisibis member

Oh, I'm so sorry, that sucks. :( 

I hope they can give you some good BF-friendly meds - GL! 

• Options
    Oh no.  I'm so sorry hun.  I'm praying for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"