2nd Trimester

18.5 week u/s any others?

hi! i'm going to be getting my ultra sound next friday the 9th and i will be almost 19 weeks. did any of you other ladies get yours around this time? and did you find out the sex??

Re: 18.5 week u/s any others?

• I had mine at 18 weeks and 2 days and we found out the sex.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • we got ours at 18w 4d.. It was VERY obvious little girl

And her profile in siggy :)

• Loading the player...
  • 18W and 3 days and found out the sex- good luck!!!
  • 18w5d for us...and it's a boy :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • 17w3d and found out the sex which was the same at a recent u/s- GL!
  • thanks ladies!!! im so excited. i will def post the u/s photos!!
  • I'm having mine on the same day as you. I'm due 2 days before you. I can't wait to find out the sex of baby.
  • I had mine at 19 weeks and we didn't find out the sex.  We have two boys and found out with each of them so we wanted to be surprised this time :o
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I had mine at 18 weeks and we found out the sex, the nurse tells me it's a boy... but my sister put doubt in in my mind today.. she said it looks like the umbilical cord... so now i'm confused

• imagegingin72:
    I'm having mine on the same day as you. I'm due 2 days before you. I can't wait to find out the sex of baby.

oh wonderful, make sure to let me know! thats awesome i havent found anyone due so close to me!!! 

i hope your u/s goes well. i'm looking forward to posting pictures!!!!

• I had mine at 18 weeks, and we found out the sex. I was worried that it was too early, but It wasn't. Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • I wish! My u/s isn't until 21w 3d. The wait is killing me!
  • Mine is also next Friday and I will be a 19 weeks/3 days.  The dr. office indicated they will definitely be able to determine sex (assuming LO cooperates).
  • I was 19w on the dot at my big u/s. Baby measured 2 days behind at 18.5w. It was very easy to tell the gender. The best time is between 18-22w. Here is a pip of my son :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had mine at 18.5 also and it was very obvious that he's a boy.  :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine will be next Friday as well and I'll be 18w 1d.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i had my ultrasound at 19 weeks and 2 days, and they were definitely able to tell the sex of the baby :) Good luck!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"