Alabama Babies

Kids Market & Mom Bham

Has anyone been? Its this week at the old Academy Sports building on Lakeshore and Sat is 25% off and Sun is 50% off I think.

I am thinking of going Fri since I will be off. My friend went to the preview sale and said they had a lot of nice stuff but I am worried that by Friday all the good stuff may be gone.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Kids Market & Mom Bham

• I went on the first public sale day (Monday) around 2pm and it wasn't bad crowd-wise at all. I picked up 6 pieces of quality clothing (Ralph Lauren, Baby Gap, Hollywood Baby), a play microwave, and 2 Baby Einstein DVDs for $27.

I'll PIP once I get the photo off my camera. It wasn't as huge as I thought it'd be but it was worth the trip and I was pleased there weren't overwhelming crowds. I did wait in line to checkout for about 8 min...not bad.

• I went on 1st public shopping day, Mon. I got there @ 7:35am waited in line outside to get in @ 8am and left @ 12:30. It was very crowded and I stood in line to check out for almost an hour. It was crazy but to me worth it. The other time I went last year, (went on 1st day later in morn and on the 50% day)wasnt near as busy nor took as much time to check out. I got 40 items total, 18 of them outfits and spent $170! You have to go, just have an idea of what you are looking for, it is a lot to look at and can be overwhelming. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring something you can pull or roll to hold your purchases. Good Luck!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I went last night and got some pretty good stuff for $50.  I racked up in the 12M section, but couldn't find much in the 18M.  There were a lot of things I really liked, but I think the seller was asking way too much for.  Those things would be great on Fri & Sat.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok ladies I have an ultrasound Fri morning and if everything looks good I will probably head up there when I am done. There is not much I can buy b/c we of course don't know the gender yet but I am mainly going to be looking for reasonable big ticket items.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went to look for some basics and didn't have much luck {extra car seat, umbrella stroller, etc} but hope you score some good finds! But there are tons of toys and things like Baby Einstein DVDs...those are gender neutral =) 

Oh & here's our goodies for $27image:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"