Success after IF

I'm washing cloth diapers!

I'm seriously so excited. I've been stalking them on the UPS website all week and they finally arrived today while I was out walking Henry and the dog. I did a little jig in the driveway when I saw them on the front steps.

Now, talk to me in a week when I've been scooping poo into the toilet and wondering WTF I was thinking. lol

Re: I'm washing cloth diapers!

• OMG so exciting! What did you get???
  • imageFaithRocks:
    OMG so exciting! What did you get???

I'm doing the Jillian's trial + I ordered three pr of Smartipants. Don't I remember you saying you use those?

• Loading the player...
  • Exciting!!!  I think they call diaper deliveries 'fluffy mail' over on the EFF board.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecjsbdl:

Now, talk to me in a week when I've been scooping poo into the toilet and wondering WTF I was thinking. lol

Don't you do this now with sposies? You're supposed to.

• awesome!!  so excited for you :)  it's SO MUCH FUN!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • imageAvaLikeLava:
    imagecjsbdl:

While doing research on cloth diapers last week I read this somewhere. Prior to that I had NEVER heard before any recommendation to dump the poo from disposable dipes. Maybe I'm clueless, but I don't think most people do it.

• imagecjsbdl:
    imageAvaLikeLava:
    imagecjsbdl:

While doing research on cloth diapers last week I read this somewhere. Prior to that I had NEVER heard before any recommendation to dump the poo from disposable dipes. Maybe I'm clueless, but I don't think most people do it.

I forget where I had heard it from, but yeah, I've known about it since the beginning. If G is in sposies, we flush, unless it's really, really runny and we can't. I tried rinsing off a sposie once to flush the poop. It, uhmn, didn't work out so well.

You're right that most people don't do it .... but they should!

• YAY!!! I hope you love them!
  • Woo hoo!  Keep us posted!

And yeah, one definitely shouldn't throw away poopy sposies.  Sposies, let alone wet stinky sposies, are gross enough.  But Human waste is toxic in landfills -- a huge no no.  I've never bought sposies but my understanding is that the boxes say to flush the poop.

Regardless, enjoy your fluff!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"