Attachment Parenting
Options

Random AW: direct from didy!

I just ordered my first direct from didymos wrap -- Didy Stendhal, the new 50/50 linen cotton wrap in red and black....squeeee these are SO my colors.  Um I mean DD's colors.  No, mine!  Yippeee!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Random AW: direct from didy!

• Options

Yaaaaaay!  It is beautiful!

I'm holding out for Marigold on the 22nd...I am head over heels in love with it, but then again, I've always had a thing for yellow.

Congrats!  Enjoy your new wrap!!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

I'm holding out for Marigold on the 22nd...I am head over heels in love with it, but then again, I've always had a thing for yellow.

I'm not sure if they ship internationally, but Piece of Cloth is listing a limited quantity of Marigolds today at 3pm PST. Wink 

Breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, natural birthing mama to my baby girl born 6/2010
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageThePiemaker:

imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

I'm not sure if they ship internationally, but Piece of Cloth is listing a limited quantity of Marigolds today at 3pm PST. Wink 

OMG!  Thank you!!  I just woke up and that is in an hour!  Woohoo!!  I can have it shipped to my parents if worse comes to worse.  Yayayayay :) 

• Options
    imageMrsErinnElizabeth:
    imageThePiemaker:

imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

OMG!  Thank you!!  I just woke up and that is in an hour!  Woohoo!!  I can have it shipped to my parents if worse comes to worse.  Yayayayay :) 

Yay! So were you able to snag one?

Breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, natural birthing mama to my baby girl born 6/2010
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageThePiemaker:
    imageMrsErinnElizabeth:
    imageThePiemaker:

imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

No :(:(:(  I was there at 9am my time (that's 3pm PST) refreshing every two seconds like a maniac.  And the second I saw it, I flew through the checkout and was STILL too late.  Dangit.  I should have been all logged in and everything first but I didn't think of that.  Guess I will be staying up all night on the 22nd so I don't miss out again!  Haha.

• Options
    imageMrsErinnElizabeth:
    imageThePiemaker:
    imageMrsErinnElizabeth:
    imageThePiemaker:

imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

No :(:(:(  I was there at 9am my time (that's 3pm PST) refreshing every two seconds like a maniac.  And the second I saw it, I flew through the checkout and was STILL too late.  Dangit.  I should have been all logged in and everything first but I didn't think of that.  Guess I will be staying up all night on the 22nd so I don't miss out again!  Haha.

Dang!  Well good luck on the 22nd! Big Smile

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"