High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Thought I go to the Dr a lot now!

So I just had my regular monthly check up and found out that I will do NSTs weekly at 32 weeks, and then it goes up to twice a week!  Ugh.  I seriously already feel like I live at the medical center.

I'm certainly not wishing bedrest on myself, but there is part of me that wishes I would be written out of work or something!  All these appointments plus working full time, and going to exercise class, and prepping for baby- I'm starting to lose my mind!

Relatively gold plated problems I know.  Just having a mini GD pity party today... =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thought I go to the Dr a lot now!

• Options

I feel the same way, I have 5 doctor appts a week (endocrinologist, OB, 2 NSTs, and ultrasound).  That feels like my new full time job.  It is tiring and exhausting, since I feel a little stressed prior to each appt.  I was put on modified bed rest due to low amniotic fluid which has helped with my overall stress levels and had helped the baby (my amniotic fluid has maintained since bed rest).

Talk to your doctor about your options :)

Best of luck to you! 

• Options
    I feel your pain.  I go twice a week now, once for a sono and once for the NST.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"