Babies: 9 - 12 Months

~*~Cupid's Cuties: Roll Call!!!!*~* (special)

I am so swamped at work it is scary... I was designing till 2 am last night and woke right back up at 7 to do more work.  I've got lots of updating and new members to add to the list which I will do on Wednesday night!

So I thought it would be fun to do a "Roll Call": What is your name, current age, birthday, and something fun about yourself???
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: ~*~Cupid's Cuties: Roll Call!!!!*~* (special)

• My name is Kali, I'm 23 and I'll be 23 on December 16.

Something fun about me is....  I'm an obsessive cleaner!  haha, how not fun is that?

• Name: Francisca

B-Day: Jan 31 1982

Something cool: I speak English, Spanish, and ASL

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Name: Melissa

B-Day: 7/7/1984

Something fun: I LOVE Disney World! Some friends and family would say I'm obsessed!

• My name is Tasha
    I am 24 and bday is June 23.
    Something fun?  I love to cook and bake...and I love to make my own recipes.
  • Name: Aimee
    Birthday: Nov. 3, 1981
    I loooove taking pictures.  We bought a DSLR when Zachary was born and I'm having so much fun trying to learn how to take great pictures with it. 
  • Name: Mary

B-Day: 5/24/82

Something cool: I am totally obsessed with Disney, like Sunshine Clarity.  I was an intern there in Spring of 05 and we are going there for Christmas. I am wayyyyyy too excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • name: kate

bday: feb. 9

something fun: i can clap w/ one hand :) 

• Name: Loren

Current Age:  26

Birthday:  March 17th....St Patties Day!!

Something Fun:  I'm thinking about going back to school to be a nurse!  I wanna work in the NICU!!!

• Name: Kim

Birthday: May 10, 1979

Fun Fact: Uhhh, how about its 11:45 here and I'm still in my pj's. I don't know if that's fun or pathetic!

•  Danielle

7/30/76

Been married 8years today!!

• Ok, I now feel very old with all these bdays in the 80's.

Name: Gabriella

Bday: Jan 25

Something Fun: I grew up in Hungary.

• I am Toni. I am 23. Birthday: October 19, 1984.
    I dont know anything fun about myself, I am boring, LOL
  • Name:  Tammy

Birthday:  November 6th

Something Fun:  This is hard because I am boring.  Umm...  I'm getting more and more excited for baby #2.  We're planning to stop taking BC next February.  Eeek!

• Becky, 28
    April 26th

Something fun about myself? 
    Hmmm.  I was the women's ping pong champion at Penn State my senior year :-)
  • My name is Rebecca and I just turned 25 yesterday, Sept 29th. There's nothing super special about me.... I just moved to Las Vegas 3mo ago
  • Jennifer, 30, November 1 is my birthday.

Something fun...I just moved back to VA from RI, my house is a wreck, and our LL from up there kept all of our security deposit (against the terms of the lease) and our only resort is small claims court which would eat up so much time and money it's not worth it.  Ass munch.

Not really fun, but that's what happened today.

• name: Colleen

bday: Jan, 21

something fun: Well this is not fun but i'm having foot surgery to have scar tissue removed from when I stepped on a sewing needle that had to be removed when I was 15 weeks pregnant.  I have relatives and friends coming next week b/c I'm keeping DS home from daycare and I can't wait! 

• I am Lauren.
    I am 24 and my birthday is 3/8/1984.
    Interesting...I like to lick the bowl after eating my ice cream!! 
  • Name: Kimberly
    B-day: February 19, '82

I'm a swimmer (all my life!) and I'm going back to school in January to become a vascular sonographer!  Super excited!  I guess that's two things :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • NAME : Jacklyn AGE : 23 ~ BIRTHDAY : September 7, 1985 Something interesting about me??? . Right now my first child is 8months old and we are trying for #2 already! My husband and I want to have at the MOST of 6 kids, and 1 out of those, we want to adopt.
  • Name: Kelsey
    Birthday: 8-28
    I just recently started my own photography business with a friend of mine and love it. I'm a photo-taking-aholic, so it fits perfectly in my life.

• 1. Janet / Jan

2. 28

3. September 8th

4. I like to put milk on top of my chocolate ice cream. Yum!

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Bim (nn)
    I'm 26 for a few more weeks.
    B-day is October 18
    Something fun... DH and I are addicted to chocolate (like we have an entire shelf in our pantry dedicated to chocolate and cookies.. I mean TONS! All our friends and family tease us mercilessly about it ;)
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • My name is Molly, I'm 29 years old, my birthday is July 18th and I am the unofficial activities coordinator at work.  I'm in charge of planning all the holiday parties, showers and making sure no one's birthday's are forgotten.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My name is Jaime, Im 30 years old and my birthday was on July 20th. Something fun...hmmm....my 2 year anniversary is next week and I asked DH to take me indoor rock climbing! I cant wait to try it out, Im getting adventurous in my old age ;-)
  • Kristyn, 28, December 9

Something fun.... I LOVE to bake which explains why I still have 10 pregnancy pounds to lose!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My name is Rachel. I'm 32 and my birthday is January 5.

I was a snare drummer in the marching band in high school.
  • 1. Andi (Andrea)
    2. 30
    3. April 23, 1978
    4. I love scrapbooking and taking pictures!
  • My name is Amy
    I'm 34....old compared to you youngins'
    I'll turn 35, 2/18

Something fun....can't really think of anything but AF arrived today for the first time in a long time so onto TTC #3....NUTS I KNOW!!!
  • Kelly

December 23, 1975

Fun Fact:  UMMMM <thinks hard> I have hiked the Grand Canyon twice. 

• Cindy

32 making 33 Nov. 29

fun fact: I was Born in St. Thomas USVI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"